With Edu Sapling getting a Singapore visa for Indians citizens is the easiest thing ever. Simple and hassle-free, your Singapore visa is just a click away.
Documents for Singapore Visa Application
- Original passport
- Passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of two blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- Visa application form duly filled and signed
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 80% face close-up) (Sample Singapore visa photo size)
- Covering letter mentioning the details of travel, details of the traveller with contact number and expense ownership details
- The letter must be filled and signed with a black pen
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions of the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Original covering letter from Indian company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
Invitation letter from overseas company addressed to 'The Visa officer Singapore Consulate'.
Singapore Visa FAQ
Singapore Visa Terms & Conditions
- Visa application fee is non-refundable in all cases, including visa application rejection.
- In case a visitor overstays, overstaying penalty will be charged as per the Singapore High Commission.
- Visa application will only be accepted after the verification of all required documents and receipt of the complete payment.
- All visas are issued as multiple-entry e-visas and are valid for entry within 30 days from the date of issuance.
- Applicants issued Singapore tourist or business visa are not eligible to work in Singapore during their stay.
- Once accepted, visa processing will take a minimum of 4 working days (This excludes the day of submission, weekends and public holidays). Visa application approval and processing time is at the sole discretion of the Singapore High Commission.
- Edu Sapling reserves the right to refuse applications at its discretion and bears no liability for the processing time or rejection of visa applications by the Singapore High Commission.
- Additional documents may be requested from certain applicants at the discretion of Musafir.com.
- If employed, then an NOC from the employer on the company letterhead is required.
- If self-employed, a covering letter on the company letterhead will be required.
- Honeymoon couples are required to submit their original wedding card. Embassy will not accept scanned or photocopied wedding cards.
- If a minor is travelling with a single parent then an NOC from the other parent is required.
- If a minor is travelling with relatives then an NOC from both the parents is required.
- Other documents required for minor applicants:
- Bank statements of parents is required
- Student Identity card of the minor travelling
- If the passport is issued from the state under different location of jurisdiction and applicant is staying for more than 6 months in Delhi, Chennai or Bangalore – 2 government address proofs:
- Lease & license Agreement
- A letter on company letterhead mentioning the residential address